Hi everyone,
I'd just like to welcome you to round 6 of Padova-Soliya.
This blog is what we will be using to coordinate the Soliya Connect Program for participants in Padova, it is where I will post messages and instructions for you, where you will send your diaries and also where you can explore other students' reflections on the experience.
The
exchange starts on the week of 15th October and I hope you are looking
forward to it. I am sure it will be a fantastic, enlightening
experience for all of you.
I wanted to let you know that we will
have an induction session in aula Comune in via del Santo 28, on Friday 12th October at 12.30 where I will show you around the Soliya platform and we
can talk about the work you will be required to do.
I know you
completed a questionnaire for Soliya when signing up, but I would also
like you to complete this survey for research that I am doing with a
colleague, Sarah Guth, so if you don't mind, before you start the
project click here to do the survey.
Could you also send a comment to this post indicating the time that you have been assigned for your Soliya discussions.
Thanks,
Francesca
martedì 9 ottobre 2012
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Jessica Tellatin University of Padova October 15th to October 25th
RispondiEliminaMondays 3:45 PM to 5:45 PM
October 29th to November 1st
Mondays 2:45 PM to 4:45 PM
November 5th to December 6th
Mondays 2:45 PM6th to 4:45 PM
Giada Zanella:
RispondiEliminaoctober 15th - 25th: thurs 6.30 - 8.30 pm
october 29th - november 1st: thurs 5.30-7.30 pm
november 5th - december 6th: thurs 5.30 - 7.30 pm
Luca Haddad
RispondiEliminaoctober 15th-25th: tuesday 16:15-18:15
october 29th-november 1st: tuesday 15:15-17:15
november 5th-december 6th: tuesday 15:15-17:15
Monica Pontello
RispondiEliminaoctober 15th - 25th: monday 6.30 - 8.30 pm
october 29th - november 1st: monday 5.30 - 7.30 pm
november 5th - december 6th: monday 5.30 - 7.30 pm