Padova Cairo Soliya

Padova Cairo Soliya

martedì 28 settembre 2010

Soliya - Round 4

Hi everyone,
I'd just like to welcome you to the fourth round of Padova-Soliya.
The exchange starts on the week of 10th October and I hope you are looking forward to it. I am sure it will be a fantastic, enlightening experience for all of you.
I wanted to let you know that we will have an induction session on Wednesday 6th October in Aula Seminari, Dipartimento di Studi Internazionali, at 11.00 where I will show you around the Soliya platform, we will talk to their staff in Cairo and you can ask for passwords for the computers here at the department.

I know you have completed a questionnaire for Soliya when signing up, but I would also like you to complete this survey for research that I am doing with a colleague, Sarah Guth, so if you don't mind, before you start the project click here to do the survey.
Could you also send a comment to this post indicating the time that you have been assigned for your Soliya discussions.

Thanks,

Francesca

1 commento:

  1. Hi, teacher. Already done your survey and the signing up to the Connect Program! I'm looking forward to begin this new experience!

    RispondiElimina