Hi everyone
I wanted to have a final meeting with each of you to discuss your final papers and go over some language issues with you as well as discuss the whole Soliya experience, your marks for the exam and whether you are going to continue collaborating with Soliya. How about on Wednesday 26th if you come to my office any time in the morning, between 9 and 12.30. Please write and let me know what time you'll be coming.
Before you come, could I ask you to please complete this questionnaire about your experience (sorry - I know you have also done some for Soliya!!! This shouldn't take you too long though)
I also wanted to let you know that on Wednesday 26th May they are showing the documentary film Reel Bad Arabs in aula A at 16.30
giovedì 13 maggio 2010
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento