Hi everyone
I'd like for us all to meet to watch your videos together and talk about them and, if you've already had them, the reactions you had from other students. I'd also like to invite the other Magistrale students to come and watch these videos if they would like to, so I'd like to suggest Tuesday at 15.30 in aula B3 - would that suit all of you? Send a comment to let me know! It would also be great if you could upload your videos onto YouTube and share the link here in a comment to this message so you can also see each other's videos, and future groups can see them too!
Thanks
Francesca
mercoledì 14 aprile 2010
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
RispondiEliminaHi Francesca,
RispondiEliminawould it be a problem if I came at 4.00pm? Because a PhD lesson has been postponed to that very day at 2pm..I'm sorry, will that be a problem for you and the other students if I arrive a bit later?Thanks!
Mmm... I've the same problem... I have a lesson until 4:00 PM, sorry... Is it a problem?
RispondiEliminaNo problem for me..i'm free on Tuesday afternoon..See you then!
RispondiEliminasee u 2morrow afternoon =)
RispondiEliminaI'll be there few minutes later because my Soliya session will finish at 15:30.
RispondiEliminaSee you tomorrow!
Elvira