Hi everyone
Just to say that tomorrow we will start looking at the videos at 4, since a couple of you have problems. I have invited students from the Magistrale course to stay and watch if they are interested.
If you are not busy you may also be interested in coming to the lesson earlier because I have invited a Somali refugee to come and talk to the students and answer questions about his experience, and the problems he and a group of Somali refugees are having here in Padova. Somalia is also a predominantly Muslim country so you may be interested.
I am also hoping to film this interview and since you all have newly developed video editing films you may be interested in then editing the film and making a short video which could be distributed by an Italian organization.
Francesca
lunedì 19 aprile 2010
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento