Padova Cairo Soliya

Padova Cairo Soliya

lunedì 12 ottobre 2009

Meeting

Hi everyone,
this week you start your experience on Soliya - I hope it goes well for all of you! I'll try and be at the department before your first sessions.
At our orientation session we decided to meet next Friday at the end of week 2, but now I see that you have to discuss some of the readings next week, so it might be better to meet this week on Friday, or at the beginning of next week, say on Monday - early afternoon. Could you please respond to this message telling me if you prefer:
this Friday (16th October) at 11.00, next Monday (19th) at 12 or at 3pm; or the following Friday (23rd)at 11.00. YOu should have read some of the recommended texts by then.
Francesca

4 commenti:

  1. Hi! it would be better to meet on monday for me, but it's not a problem if you prefer this Friday.
    sara

    RispondiElimina
  2. for me it's impossible to come on monday...if it's not a problem i would like to meet on friday

    RispondiElimina
  3. I would prefer to meet on Monday at 3 pm, but if you decide to meet on Friday, it’s ok too.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ioan told me that he prefers to meet on Friday

    RispondiElimina