Padova Cairo Soliya

Padova Cairo Soliya

giovedì 29 ottobre 2009

Meeting - Monday or Tuesday?

Hi everyone
I'm afrad that we can't have our meeting this Friday as there is the 'convegno di Facoltà' and I should really be there (though I only just found out about it!). We can meet on Monday or Tuesday next week - Monday at 13.00, or Tuesday at about 11.30? Which is best for you? Send a comment with your preferences!
Francesca

5 commenti:

  1. Like everytime, i can only on Tuesday, but if you want to meet on monday i can speek with Ioan to know what you'll say.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I have the Soliya meeting from 1 to 3 PM on Monday.
    Isn't too late for me on Tuesday? Are we going to discuss the readings? Otherwise I can come on Tuesday...

    RispondiElimina
  3. So at the moment it looks like Tuesday is the best day. We discussed the readings at the last meeting Filippo, this meeting I wanted to talk about your discussions, if you could bring some copies of your text chats, and also talk about the video project. I will post a message saying where - if 11.30 is ok with all of you.

    RispondiElimina
  4. ok. I have my soliya meeting at 13.30, so I would prefer if we meet at 11.00. but it's fine 11.30, too.

    RispondiElimina