Hi there
I just wanted to say that if any of you have finished your videos and want to watch them together tomorrow make sure they are either online and/or you have them on a pen drive.
We have the room for 2 hours, we may not use it all of the time, we'll see tomorrow how it goes, if you need to leave early no problem.
Francesca
I just wanted to say that if any of you have finished your videos and want to watch them together tomorrow make sure they are either online and/or you have them on a pen drive.
We have the room for 2 hours, we may not use it all of the time, we'll see tomorrow how it goes, if you need to leave early no problem.
Francesca
I have problelms using youtube video editor, i can't find the scissor tu cut my video shorter..how did you do? i need help please! let me know if any of you may help me in some way, please..
RispondiEliminaHey I had the same problem, don't worry you just need to click two time in the clip u want to cut and then you'll see the borders coming quite white, then u can shorter the clip.. x
RispondiElimina