Hi everyone,
I'd just like to welcome you to the fifth round of Padova-Soliya.
The exchange starts on the week of 17th October and I hope you are looking forward to it. I am sure it will be a fantastic, enlightening experience for all of you.
I wanted to let you know that we will have an induction session this week in Dipartimento di Studi Internazionali where I will show you around the Soliya platform and we can talk about the work you will be required to do. You will also be able to ask for passwords for the computers here at the department. Subsequently we will have a seminar every 2-3 weeks.
I know you completed a questionnaire for Soliya when signing up, but I would also like you to complete this survey for research that I am doing with a colleague, Sarah Guth, so if you don't mind, before you start the project click here to do the survey.
Could you also send a comment to this post indicating the time that you have been assigned for your Soliya discussions.
Thanks,
Francesca
mercoledì 12 ottobre 2011
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
I'm in group 15 on Monday from 5 to 7 pm
RispondiEliminaMarta